enjoyment with asian petite teen gobbles cock.
videosxxx watch fresh teen alishia.

Report Injury

If your employee gets hurt on the job, it’s the employer’s responsibility to report all work-related employee injuries or illnesses as soon as you know about them.

From there, you don’t have to figure out what to do. Our dedicated team of employees will help you through every aspect of the claim and will keep you fully informed. Be sure your employee gets medical treatment as soon as possible. For medical emergencies, call 911 to arrange transportation to the nearest medical facility.

How to Report a Claim?
Please have the following information on hand
when you report a claim:

1. Company Name and your policy number.

2. Description, date, and time of the incident.

3. Injured employee’s name, address, Social Security number, date of hire, occupation, wages, and date of birth.

4. If the employee received medical attention for the injury prior to your call, the name, address, and phone number of the medical provider.

Once we receive the claim, we can also answer any questions you or your employer may have about workers’ compensation processes and benefits

Report by phone: 1-877-223-4437

Report by email:

Report by fax: 1-800-889-9898

Provide all the information listed above.

Contact TUB Insurance Agency

2365 Iron Point Rd, Suite 190, Folsom, CA

Call Today (916) 235.1360

TUB Insurance Agency

We are dedicated to worldclass customer service.

With the TUB Insurance Agency, you don’t just get a great insurance policy, you also get a dedicated team of professionals that are looking for ways to optimize your policies for maximum results.

Get Started Today!